Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photo of the Day

Responding to a challenge from the ever creative Julie Denz, I decided to take a photo every day this year. Some people do a self portrait a day, but I'm not going to do that for two reasons:
1. It would be unfair to my neighbors (from the extra "chick" traffic on the street. Can't blame the ladies for loving them some Big Baby Daddy)
2. I actually have access to someone that might be as handsome as his Big Baby Daddy!

Actually, the real reason I decided to do this was to improve my photography. The goal is to one day become a pro and I'm not going to get there playing video games and watching Giada De Laurentiis. I think that it will be neat to look back on a year and see how I have progressed (or regressed) as a photographer. I know there is going to be some crap over the course of 365 days, but hopefully somewhere in there I will take some shots I can be proud of too.

While Ford is NOT going to be my daily subject, he will figure prominently and will be my fall back (in other words: expect 350 photos of Ford).

I hope that all who read this come back from time to time to check it out. I will be updating often I hope to write the blog daily to go along with the photos, but that may not happen. I would love to hear anyone's feedback (good or bad). It will keep me motivated!

Thank you,
Big Baby Daddy

No comments: