
I really like the photo of the red car driving down our street in the snow storm, but this week my favorite photo is of my niece Eileen taking a bath. Maybe it's her big beautiful eyes or maybe it's the fact that it is indeed possible for a child to look at me when I am holding a camera, but this one is my best of the week IMO. Looking at it now, I should have cropped Ford's elbow out of the photo...
2 comments:
Good to see you back. i remember another pic with a red car that became a streak. I like that the new fallen snow hasn't been broken yet. Eileen looks like she has the navy blue eyes like Ford! I'd like to have seen Ford with Eileen--I bet he was very intrigued!
I TO LIKE THE RED CAR WITH THE SNOW. EILEEN LOOKS LIKE SHE ENJOYED HER BATH LIKE FORD. I BELIEVE HER HAIR IS THINNER THEN THAIS.GREAT PICTURES NOW YOU KNOW FORD HAS TO GET IN SOMEHOW.
Post a Comment